HKL-2000 v714 has been released.
It includes new optional version of frame display program - XDisp Qt. By default the old XDisp will be used.
To use the new one, in the main menu, select 'Options --> Xdisp --> XDisp Qt'.
The selection can be saved for the next sessions using 'Options --> Save options'.
Other changes include:
- Initial support for h5 files for Pilatus and Eiger detectors was added (not supported in 32-bit Linux)
- Support for the Rayonix MX300HE format was added
- Support for the Stoe pad200k format was added
- The Pilatus “read header” procedure was updated
- The “split data sets” window was updated
- A button that shows scaling statistics for the selected .sca file was added to the 'Project' tab
- The program is now distributed as a compressed directory that includes all binaries, related data, and library files